Rwanda Farmers Are Getting Education

 Story By IMENA Gislain 






In Rwanda, agriculture is very important. Most people in the country are farmers. Today, Rwanda is working hard to help farmers learn new ways to grow more food and earn more money.

The government and schools are now giving farmers agriculture education. In many villages, there are programs where farmers come together to learn about good farming methods. They are taught how to use better seeds, how to save water, and how to take care of the soil.

Some young people are also going to agriculture schools, where they learn farming using modern tools like tractors and machines. They study how to grow crops, take care of animals, and use technology to check the weather or soil.

A farmer named Jean from Huye said, “Before, I used to plant the same way every year. But after attending training, I learned new ways to grow maize and beans, and now I harvest more.”

The government is also helping by giving fertilizers, farming tools, and sometimes even small loans to farmers. In many areas, farming groups called cooperatives are teaching members how to grow together and sell their harvest at good prices.


Rwanda knows that education is not just for children in classrooms. It is also for adults in the fields. By teaching farmers, Rwanda is making sure the country has enough food and that farmers can build better lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PHOTOGRAPHY 🔘

Exposure Triangle

From "No Way!" to "I Got This!" in Media!